May 22, 2012

A Word of Thanks!

On Friday, my dream and goal came to fruition. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with my doctorate in Educational Psychology. The days leading up to Friday were quite intense as I also passed my dissertation oral defense on Wednesday. Even though it made for many stressful days, I am glad that I packed it all in. To be hooded during the School of Education's Hooding Ceremony and then to walk across the stage during the Ph.D. Commencement knowing that I was D-O-N-E is a feeling I can not explain.



The six years leading up to my graduation would not have actualized if it were not for the many wonderful family and friends that I am surrounded by (some pictured).






I am not certain why God placed them in my life, but I am fortuitous and appreciative. I thank them from the bottom of my heart!


<3
Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment