- Running: Incorporate hill workouts and speed training into my regular running regimen.
- Nutrition: Embody the "clean eating" philosophy, specifically emphasizing my water consumption and decrease my dairy intake (that is not a component of "clean eating", but a personal desire).
- Dissertation: Complete my proposed edits from my proposal hearing as well as write the Results chapter.
- Mind/Body: Embody calming and de-stressing techniques specifically the practice of yoga and pilates. In addition, I must get in the habit of stretching post-runs (I rarely do this).
- Enjoy cohabitation: Moving in with my fiancee (YES, we are ENGAGED) at the end of the month!
- Plan my August 2012 wedding.
Does anyone re-evaluate their New Year resolutions mid-year? What do you think of my goals/aspirations?