April 5, 2011

Deep Conditioning

You know it never seems to amaze me how much energy and time women spend on beauty products, especially those for their hair and face. This morning I overheard two female gym employees discussing hair products at the front desk. One woman had a pad of paper and pen, while the other was sharing her quintessential hair products. As I checked in, I chuckled and realized that hair is a BIG deal! 

So now I ask you... What conditioners do you swear by? My cousin Jessica recently shared with me that she uses olive oil (yea, the kind you use for cooking) for occasional deep conditioning treatments. My girlfriend, Travelle, swears by Parnevu's Leave-In Conditioner for daily conditioning.

Divulge your conditioners and I will post what everyone shares!

For beauties sake!

<3
Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment