October 16, 2012

Two for the Price of One: Nail Review

I am a week late on my bimonthly manicure updates. Well, I got a little something extra for you. I know, I know- you can barely contain yourself with delight but I not only have one but two manicure reviews. Wahoo! I hope no one fell out of their seat!

Haha, ok so it was not that great of a sale but whatever! Last Saturday I had my typical beautician paint my nails in a Bison of themes:

CND Shellac:
Base Coat: Asphalt (dark grey color)
2nd Layer: Hotski to Tchotchke (green)
Pinkie Only:  2nd Layer + Spectrum Shimmer Additives Effect

You may be wondering why did I get my nails re-done today. Well, I was not loving the pinkie action and then I inadvertently chipped/broke my thumb nail. I figured those two factors justified getting my nails done again. I cheated on my beautician and got pampered at a place 'around the corner.'


The name of this color is "Sweet Chocolate" but I do not recollect the brand...

Which do you like best?

How do you justify getting a manicure?

1 comment:

  1. I like the Sweet Chocolate - great for Fall Season. And no justification required for extra manicures. Especially the Butler ladies who always have perfect polished nails :)

    ReplyDelete