May 20, 2013

Packing on my Brain

This morning I received the sweetest text from my mother which read: "I hope you enjoy your last working 'Monday' in Fargo, ND."

It would behoove me to admit that I have packing, boxes, and moving, in general, on my brains...


I have these types of materials not only in my office, but also in my house. If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw my recent picture post of my office. In the midst of all this craziness in the world of Team Kemp, I am also planning a statewide conference.


Honestly, a girl needs a break! When is my vacay?!?!


Whayyy, I want to cry like a baby since I have visions of my moving looking something like this:

 Fortunately, I will not have to actually load up or transport many items. Who am I kidding... A weeks worth of my clothes and necessities takes TWO large suitcases... The Venza, may indeed, look something like the picture above.

I know, I am such a drama queen.

Michelyn


2 comments:

  1. Great tips regrading packaging materials . You provided the best information which helps us a lot. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete