August 26, 2013

Working Woman

I am proud to announce that I obtained employment here in the Toledo area. I am even more ecstatic that this new job will allow me to work from home (insert happy dance now). I will have to do a little travel but that is ok with me. I am really looking forward to seeing my hubby on a more regular basis as we reside very close to the university. He will be able to come home for lunch on most days. I do not begin until September 3rd, so in the meantime I am filling my days, working out, running, and pinning home decoration and recipe ideas. Really thinking I will need to up my culinary skills..

Follow me on Pinterest to see what I am pinning!

One more thing: I am so disappointed with myself for watching the MTV VMA's last night. The only real performance was Justin Timberlake... What has the world come to? Yikes.

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment