August 28, 2013

Greece: A small picture and video bomb

Well hello. Last night I got all the professional pictures from our Greece trip and am planning to do a few extensive (aka photo heavy) posts about each of three cities that we visited, but today the UToledo athletic department posted this fun youtube video.


I have watched the video numerous times and it is making me so anxious for basketball season... Who needs football, ha. That previous statement is quite funny as I actually much prefer football over basketball. I guess Coach Kemp and his profession is rubbing off on me.

My plan is to disperse a few Greece related posts over the remainder of this week and into next, but in the meantime, I can tease with a few of my favorites...











What do you think of the Toledo MBBs program?

Did you try the corn side dish yet?

Have you ever been to Greece? If so, where?

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment