July 13, 2013

Move-In Update!

Well hello from Chick-fil-A!

I had to return a few items from our wedding registries that we got multiples of and decided to get a Diet Dr. Pepper and share some updates on our progress.

If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that the movers arrived bright and early yesterday! Coach and I stayed up until past midnight opening boxes! We only took two breaks - one for brunch and the other for dinner. Each of those breaks also consisted of visits to Home Depot and Lowe's. I have been to two of the many Home Depot's in the Toledo area. And, today we again went to Home Depot and Lowe's! It was a nice change in pace to get dressed for the mall for my returns at Macy's and Williams-Sonoma's, despite the fact that I ran in and out quite quickly!

I am proud to state the HUGE process we have made in opening boxes. Sorry, no pictures but I can share that there are NO boxes in the Living Room! Woot woot. But, one would not want to enter our garage! Pure mayhem! Do you know if local trash service providers will retrieve large amounts of trash on off-days? Our weekly pick-up is on Fridays, but we can not wait until then, and more importantly, all of our trash will not fit into our curb trash receptacle.

Well, I am off to start organizing the kitchen! Yesterday we purchased an additional storage unit from Lowe's, pictured below, and Jason completed assembling it this afternoon after another trip to Lowe's. Lowe's and Home Depot are man's best friends. He has gotten so many toys the last few days....

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment