July 25, 2013

Daytime TV Shows

I am not a huge television viewer, which is really upsetting to my husband who loves TV. I grew up very busy with dance, and was unable to spend hours upon hours in front of the television. I actually do not think this is a terrible thing, quite the opposite to be honest. But the last few days have been glorious, I have had the opportunity to explore so many daytime talk shows that I really enjoy!

My favorite is the new show, ‘The Real,’ which is broadcasted on Fox. Have you seen this show? It is definitely gearing towards a younger, more ethnically diverse crowd, perhaps those that may have watched ‘The View’ or ‘The Talk.’ I do believe the ladies of the ‘The Real’ have some polishing up to do, but overall they are quite entertaining and I love all the ladies wardrobe choices. Did you catch today’s episode with Christina Milan?

I had no idea she had her own wine distributing company or that she was a producer/writer. Ha, the things you learn when you actually watch tv!

My second favorite daytime show is ‘Live with Kelly and Michael,’ also on Fox. (I am in no way endorsing Fox!!!) A few weeks ago they had a show with Nicole Murphy, Michael’s fiancĂ©e, which had me dying. Nicole revealed Michael’s Top 10 Things You Don’t Know About Michael …



Nicole is absolutely gorgeous! Like honestly! Her B-O-D-Y! I am crushing so hard! And I heart her personality! I would die to meet her in person.



Nichole in a swim suite, like really! How old is this woman? What type of exercising does she do? I need to jump on that bandwagon ASAP!

What daytime television shows do you watch?


Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment