June 15, 2014

Week 3: Parkersburg Half Marathon Training & CrossFit



Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Week 3
10 M
3 M EZ
35 min tempo
OFF
10 M
3 M EZ
OFF
6/8 - 6/14
8.5 M
5 M EZ
CrossFit
OFF
35 min tempo
CrossFit
3.5 M EZ
CrossFit
CrossFit
10 M

Week 3 brought better runs and the addition of CrossFit classes! Ya'll I think I am in love with CrossFit SEO. I am beyond giddy that I found a gym home. See, it is the simple things that can make this girl content! I have been really fortunate to find stellar gyms in Fargo and Toledo, so I was a little worried that I would find yet another gym. I mean honestly, how good could my luck really be! Maybe I should start playing the lottery, my luck is good!

I am going to start diarying my workouts as I want to document my improvements in the weeks to come, especially while I am training for the half marathon. I thought of this idea on Wednesday, and then forgot to write the exercise from Friday down before Brandon, one of the instructors,  erased it from the dry board! But, I do have the workouts from Wednesday and Thursday! And, on Friday I actually Rx on weights for all of the exercises, ugh, except one! 

Wednesday CrossFit Workout
7 RDS

  • Run 1 Lap
  • 7 db thrusters (30/40)
  • 14 sit-ups
My Performance: 13min 34 secs with 15 lb db thrusters

Thursday CrossFit Workout
EMOM (10 Mins)

  • 1 Clean & Jerk
  • 10 double unders
My Performance WOD1: 65 lbs for C&J

For Time (9-12-15)
  • Clean & Jerk
  • Toes to Bars
My Performance WOD2: 8 mins 10 secs; knees to air


Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment