June 26, 2014

June 2014 Currently

Reading not one darn thing! I know, this is horrible to confess, but it is the truth! I finally charged the battery on my Nook, so I should find a few summer reads as well. Have anything that you would recommend?

Gloating that our new digs are completely unpacked minus one small box of my perfumes! I have nowhere to store or arrange my "collection" of perfumes, and therefore, have yet to unpack this one box! Thank heavens for scented lotions, because that is all I have been working with this whole month!

Rejoicing  that I found a gym home, whoot whoot! I was somewhat skeptical about trying another Cross Fit gym, but pretty much am smitten with CrossFit SEO!

Enjoying Ohio University, Athens, and especially the great women of Ohio MBB!!!

Looking forward to our trip to DC for the 4th of July! I finally get to meet two special nuggets; my cousin, Carter, and my girl friend's second baby, Pippa!

Preparing for my upcoming half marathon in August! The choice in half has changed, more about that in my Sunday post.

Thanks for reading. Check out my previous "Currentlys"

May 2014
April 2014
February 2014

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment