April 29, 2014

April 2014 Currently...

So March was a little hectic and I neglected a March Currently, but remembered for this month!
  • Reading:

  • Gloating that I completed the Glass City Marathon on Sunday. Check out my related posts:
  • Enjoying my first few days in Athens, OH home to Ohio University, Go Bobcats! My first impressions of the university - Wow!
  • Getting sentimental that my days at our first home are coming to an end, but that is the life of a Coach's Family.
  • Speaking of Coach's Family! I had such a fun time at the Final Four. Spending quality time with Coach Kemp, and visiting with other coaches' wives is always a good time. I am not sure if I will attend next year in Indianapolis; it is only a car drive away! Check out my three posts - Post 1, Post 2, and Post 3!
  • Proud of my results from the Renegade 7 Week Challenge. Which leads me to...
  • Forging ahead in my post-marathon workout and eating regimen. I will post more about this next week as well. 
  • Excited that the 2013-14 school year is coming to an end which means Summer Break is only a few weeks away! 

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment