April 12, 2014

Workouts In Review VII

Week of: April 6-12

Sunday
On Sunday, we were still at the Final Four, I am aware that I need to complete my recaps of Saturday and Sunday, they are coming this week. Saturday night ended up being a late night since we attended the Final Four games, so Sunday I was a little tired. I only ran 3 Miles on the treadmill at the hotel gym. Plus, there were many coaches getting workouts, so I was really only able to be on the treadmill for a total of 30 minutes.

Monday
Early, and I mean early, Monday morning we got on our first of two flights back to Toledo. I was happy to get back to my Renegade classes in the evening. Gosh, am I going to miss these workouts, when I move to Athens. Chris sent an email to determine if there are any facilities in the Athens area that are similar, I am hoping someone responds back. I started at Renegade in August, and it honestly is one of the highlights to my day. Chris and Jen have really helped me transform my thinking about food and fitness, and I would have considered myself a pretty healthy person prior. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be a member of their gym!

Renegade Strength

Tuesday
Tuesday was a challenging day for me, check out tomorrow's post for details, but I did squeeze in an afternoon run which was much needed.

7.5 Miles

Wednesday
Renegade Strength

Thursday
7.5 Miles

Friday
Renegade Strength

Saturday
Renegade Mix - with the husband!!!!

7.5 Miles

Weeks Mileage: 25.5
Renegade Classes: 4

Question of the Day: How have you investigated or learned about gyms in your city? Coworkers recommendations? Google search? Facebook?

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment