April 2, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday (WIAW): 4.1.14

Well, I am all packed for Texas, yee ha! Just ate my morning breakfast, allowing that to settle before trekking off to Renegade for my final WOD of the week!

Well, if you read my post from yesterday, you will know I was inquiring about your thoughts on preferred low calories/carb spirits. I figured I should pose the question to our Facebook group, and I got plenty of ideas. Many folks commented that they just forego their health conscious ways, and just let lose. Well, I am allowing myself to indulge for a number of days, so I did not want to embrace that philosophy. So, no margaritas, long island iced teas, or extra fruity drinks. Of course some mentioned the light beers but then some others reinforced my idea about the Crystal Light! Crystal Light has so many options, even "mocktails," so before going to my workout, I am going to stop by the grocery store and buy one or two boxes!

Breakfast


Oatmeal + 1/2 Banana + Chocolate Protein Powder + 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter

Snack

Cookies & Cream Protein Shake w/ Spinach


Lunch
1 1/2 C 0% Greek Yogurt + 1/2 Braeburn Apple + Sweetener and Sweet Potato

Dinner
J. Alexander's Alaskan Salmon

Question of the Day: Are you on a "get fit" for summer quest? Or for some other bug event?

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment