December 10, 2012

UND vs NDSU: MBB Gold Uniform Unveiling

Greetings Bison and BBB Fans. I am a very happy basketball wife as are the football wives!

Congratulations to the football team for beating Wofford College in a defense-packed game. The Bison team fought well and beat the Wofford Terries 14-7. Go Bison! Make sure you cheer on the football team as they host Georgia Southern in the NCAA FCS Semifinal on Friday. I wonder how many people will call out sick on Friday?!?!

Sunday was a busy day at the FargoDome as the MBB hosted the UND game and the football team held individual meetings and walk throughs. Well, all the commotion did not interfere with guys focus! The team also unveiled their new Nike yellow jerseys!


What do you think of their new jerseys?!

In the spirit of Golding out, Jason wore a yellow tie. Below, is a picture of us after the game!




I got the idea to tie my scarf in the "muffler" style from scarves.net. I must admit that it looked way cuter when I left the house. Please understand that this is after cheering on the team. Here is the video I watched!


Oh, and the team won :) 72-52!

Tomorrow the MBB play the Minnesota Gophers!!!!!

Michelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment