August 22, 2014

Working Woman From the Home

Happy Friday! I am ever so happy that this week has come to an end. My work started two weeks ago, but this week was pure mayhem. There were too many instances in which I was deep in thought writing an email or notes, and my phone would ring 1, 2, and even three times in a row. Eek, sometimes it was even the same teacher calling in a panic. I have felt like my hand has either been to my ear or feverishly typing away all week!

Yesterday, one of my co-workers and I did a presentation for the K-5 special education team down in Columbus. I know Columbus is only 1.5 hours away, but I am not liking the drive anymore after doing it a few times. Yes, I am complaining, but I seriously dread driving in the car.

The presentation went over very well, but I was even more excited to have a reason to get dressed for the day! That is one of the pitfalls of working from home. I am caught many days wearing my workout clothes, if I don't go at 6am, or Coach Kemp's old basketball shorts and a tank. I keep it real classy over here!

My husband just knew that I would dislike this gig because I would not have opportunities to get dressed and interact with people on a daily basis. I surprisingly love the job because of that! I still find many opportunities to get dressed and to be social. In my books, it is a win win situation.




What are your thoughts on my outfit?

I just love my new top from Corilynn. This is my third piece from this designer, and I just swoon over all her designs. I have said it before, but the quality of her clothes is wonderful. She pays such a good amount to detail, and she is just precious too!

I had originally planned to wear this top with white cigarette pants, but changed my mind at the last minute! I think this top is so versatile. It would also be super cute with a full skirt. You will see this top again, I am sure!

Top: Corilynn
Capris: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings & Bracelet: Gifted

xoxo
Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment