June 17, 2015

Bump Update: Week 38

Hi friends. Are you a little confused?

Don't you worry, I didn't become pregnant all over again! 

On Friday, when I changed over to 38 weeks, we took a photo. I figure since I was 38 weeks pregnant for two days, I'd better go ahead and document/share prior to sharing about baby girl's birth. 



How Far Along:: 38 weeks.
 
Size of Baby:: Little Miss Kemp is the size of a pumpkin.
I have not gained any weight at my last two office visits, though my stomach does seem to be expanding!

Gender:: Baby Girl!

Stretch Marks::
In the clear.
 
Sleep:: I can't say that it is non-existent, but I am definitely not sleeping a sound 9 hours like I once was. Granted, even when I was getting sound sleep, I was needing multiple bathroom breaks; now I am just up multiple times each night with the inability to get myself back to sleep!  I hear this is normal and just getting me prepared for the many restless nights ahead. 

On Sunday, I arose around my typical insomnia time of 3:30am. This morning's back pains and feelings were just DIFFERENT. After trying to get comfortable in our bedroom for over an hour, I announced that we needed to move downstairs to the family room. Well, we all know that a birth story began to develop shortly thereafter.

Fit Pregnancy:: We resumed exercise on Saturday! My diet had stayed pretty consistent though I did eat half the bag of Golden Graham S'mores mix which was basically Golden Graham cereal, marshmallow pieces, white chocolate chips, and dark chocolate drizzle. I can't even claim that it was a "healthy" snack mix option. I will not be purchasing it again!

Cravings::
Still thinking about that Jurassic World Dairy Queen blizzard from last week! And it was eaten on Friday night!!! Wonder if any of these treats got labor moving?!?

Miss Anything::
Any adult beverage sounds delicious!

Symptoms:: Back pains, mild 'menstrual-like' cramping, contractions, and just overall pressure down south! 

Belly Button In or Out::
Flat.

Movement::
It's beginning to get hard to distinguish her movement/stretching and contractions since they are both pretty uncomfortable.

Looking Forward To:: Little Miss Kemp's arrival. (She's here!)

Best Moment This Week:: Mimi's arrival!

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment