April 3, 2015

Bump Watch: Week 27

Add caption
I know this is not the traditional format for my weekly photos but Coach doesn't have his computer to add the border, and the picture from the hotel room is well below average. So, you get a photo of the bump while in the hotel gym! We will return to normal bump pictures next week. 

H ow Far Along:: 27 weeks; the final week in my 2nd trimester.
 
Size of Baby:: Little Miss Kemp is the size of a large rutabaga.

Gender:: Girl!

Stretch Marks:: Think I'm in the clear.

Sleep:: I have some insomnia, and Coach's snoring makes it challenging to return to slumber but I get some good slumber in the early evening.

Exercise:: I've been frequenting The Princeton Club while we've been in Madison. I took so many various classes and loved them all. If you visit the Madison area, I highly recommend you try out The Princeton a Club or one of their Xpress locations!

Cravings:: We dined at Ian's Pizza, and I was in heaven. The mach & cheese pizza was as delicious as I remember it from back in the day.

Miss Anything:: Not being so tired!!

Symptoms:: doing good!

Belly Button In or Out:: Can flat be an option!?! My belly button is not out but not in either, instead it's just kind of flat.

Movement:: Lots of movement, Braxton Hicks and I'm on the fence on whether I've felt baby hiccups!

Best Moment of the Week:: Seeing our niece for the first time. Got some baby-caring practice in while in Madison. 




Looking Forward To:: Final Four baby!

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment