April 15, 2015

Bump Watch: Week 29


How Far Along:: 29 weeks.
 
Size of Baby:: Little Miss Kemp is the size of an acorn squash.

Gender:: Girl!

Stretch Marks:: I believe we are still in the clear.

Sleep:: Sleeping like a log :)

Exercise:: On a short, modified exercise plan, which entails a little more rest than activity. On Saturday, I over-exerted myself by walking on the treadmill for an extended period of time, and then followed this up with a shopping spree in Columbus with my mother. You know the saying "Shop til you Drop!?1" Well, I may have followed that to the letter. I was admitted in the ER overnight Saturday for monitoring, and have been instructed to rest. Basically, all of the activity agitated my cervix, shortening it, but it seems to be ok now. Most importantly, Little Miss Kemp was fine throughout the duration of the situation. She, of course, put on a little show for the nurses/doctors!


Cravings:: My mother's arrival means some home-baked desserts. She has baked some scrumptious oatmeal raisin bars and fudge! We shared some with the OU Athletic department as well!


Miss Anything:: CrossFit SEO


Symptoms:: Nope, feeling good!

Belly Button In or Out:: Still flat!


Movement:: Yes! The last two nights I have eaten desserts, and she is going to town. It actually is way uncomfortable as it almost feels like she is pushing her back-side outward. My whole stomach is lop-sided when she does this, lol. Hoping we go back to simple kicks here soon!


Best Worst Moment of the Week::
Visit to the ER!

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment