April 29, 2015

Bump Watch: Week 31

How Far Along:: 31 weeks, final week of the 7th month!
 
Size of Baby:: Little Miss Kemp is the size of a pineapple!

Gender:: Girl!

Stretch Marks:: My tummy is feeling rather "tight" again so I think another growth "spurt" is quickly approaching. My parents asked me the other day how much weight I had gained; then how much baby estimates! Not sure if I was pleased with my mother's response: "That's all she weighs with your weight gain!?!" Thanks mom, lol! But, I am not seeing any stretch marks!


Sleep:: Sleep is going pretty well, besides the frequent trips to the bathroom. The other day I asked Coach to guess how many times I frequent the bathroom. His response miffed me slightly, because seemed almost oblivious to the fact that I get up so dang much! Must be nice to sleep that hard throughout the night. I am honestly contemplating keeping a tally, but then that would require more brain power when I already try to expend as little energy as possible getting myself there & back!

Exercise Fit Pregnancy:: 
As I mentioned in my previous post, Redefining "Fit Pregnancy," I have discontinued my CrossFit workouts but have been approved for 30 mins walking/day and resistance band exercises. I plan to share some of my resistance band exercises over the next few weeks, so be on the look-out. Also, since I am unable to workout at an intensity level that I desire, I am also trying to focus on the second aspect of being "fit," that being the foods that I consume!  

Cravings::
Just ignore my last statement from above because Coach returned from his most recent recruiting trip with a box of Popeyes biscuits, and this woman did a small happy dance! We do not have a Popeyes in Athens, and I do miss the one right around the corner from our neighborhood in Toledo. Ok, my waistline is happy there is not one close by... Wait, my waistline is nonexistent anyways, lol.

Back story for the biscuits...

Two weeks ago, when admitted into the hospital, Coach was in Indianapolis recruiting... When I called him that Saturday night, he quickly packed his suitcase and jumped in the car to return to Athens. Once things had settled at the hospital, Coach announced, in a beaming way, that he HAD to go through the Popeyes drive through on his way to town! In an indulgent manner, I inquired if he had had a biscuit, which I knew he had. He laughed as I dabbed my watering mouth.... So, my loving husband figured it was only righteous to bring home Popeyes biscuits on his return from being out!
 
Miss Anything:: 
CrossFit I am doing good, lol.

Symptoms::
Braxton Hicks!

Belly Button In or Out:: Flat as a pancake!


Movement::
Her kicks, stretches, and movement are becoming ever more uncomfortable for this momma! I love the feeling and the ripples/movement of my stomach. Coach is always amazed when my stomach jumps and prods about.

Best Moment This Week:: Being released from my bed rest, hooray!

Looking Forward To:: Friday we will enter the 8th month. I am really excited but also a little anxious!

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment