April 6, 2015

A-Game Attire: Season In Review {A Repost}

Hello followers! Coach and I returned home from the Final Four late yesterday afternoon, and I am still trying to catch my bearings from being away for 1.5 weeks! The laundry machine has yet to stop, the fridge has been re-stocked, and Prince is glad to be home!

I wanted to re-post my last A-Game attire post since returning from the Final Four. While there, I had the opportunity to attend many wives events, befriend new wives, and meet two (in-person) that are featured below! In all, I would claim this year's Final Four as a major success!

Without further ado, let me re-introduce you to my starting 5 for the 2014-15 season:
Point Guard - Danyelle Musselman

Shooting Guard - Andrea Hansen


Small Forward - Lisa Compton

Power Forward - Ashley Pittman

Center - Amber Tysl

If you have not done so already, please head on over to each of these ladies' feature posts! Danyelle, Lisa, and Amber have blogs of their own which I do hope you follow! Andrea and Ashley have personal businesses/professions that they discussed on their features, and they be be able to help you in that regard.

Michelyn Cynthia

Question of the Day: Are you a college and/or high school coach's wife or significant other? Interested in sharing your game-day attire and style? If yes, contact me, for more information for the 2015-16 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment