December 11, 2014

A-Game Attire with 'It Works!'



Hi BBB followers! My name is Andrea Hansen and I am married to Austin Hansen, one of the Men's Assistant Basketball Coaches at University of South Dakota. We have two girls, Hannah Jo (2 years) and Hadlee Rae (4 months), and they keep us busy! We've been to 3 different schools since we've been married and this is our first year at USD! We are loving it here and it is awesome to be back in my husband's home state! I work from home with a company called It Works! Global. I stay home with my girls while promoting health and wellness online and love what I do!

I decided to join It Works! the week I had to go back to teaching with my first daughter. I didn't realize it was going to be so hard to leave Hannah until that day finally happened. I also wanted the flexibility to travel with my husband on recruiting trips and away games. I watched my sister become a top income earner in the company and so I knew I'd have a great mentor. I tried our #1 product, the ultimate body applicator. I definitely needed some tightening and toning after giving birth to a 9lb1oz baby!After seeing my personal results I knew I had to tell everyone about this product!

 At first I fell in love with the wraps. I was in my pre-pregnancy clothes overnight and still to this day I'm amazed by that! Another one of my personal favorite products are the Greens. They are 8+ servings of fruits/vegetables and give you natural energy. They helped me kick my 10 year habit of drinking a diet pop in the afternoon, which I didn't think was possible! My all-time favorite product line might be our skin care! I've always had horrible skin and something I've felt self-conscious about so happy to find something that works on my skin.

This is 24 hours after my first wrap! 

Coach Hansen's Results!
How did you and Coach meet?
Coach Hansen and I met 7 years ago when he was the assistant men's basketball coach at Minnesota State University-Mankato. One of my college basketball teammates introduced us at a golf course that I worked at during the summer months. I was teaching middle level science in Pequot Lakes at the time. Three years later Austin proposed to me on the 18th green at the same golf course we met at! I might add it was the only time I beat him in a round of golf...I should have known something was up!:)



Tell us a little bit about your college team?
We are now at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, SD. You get a small town feel living here, but you are also surrounded by larger cities for shopping/dining! The town of Vermillion loves their Coyotes!! We have a lot of community support around the Men's Basketball Program and it is special to be part of it.


Explain the girls' general, game-day attire style.
 I love dressing my girls in outfits I would wear and they tend to look like little adults! Sometimes I even have us matching, but guessing my days are getting numbered and they won't let me do that with them anymore! I love dressing them in our school colors and finding fun hair accessories to go with their outfits.





Where do you typically purchase your game-day attire? 
 I get most all of their clothes at Baby Gap! When I get back to my hometown (Moorhead, MN) I make sure we get to Pout Baby and Kids, located in Fargo, ND, for fun outfits/accessories. I also love finding cute accessories online at Shop Sugar Babies. That online store is trouble for me with baby girls!




What is your most memorable basketball experience to date?
I have two memorable basketball experiences! First, back to back appearances to the NCAA Tournament when we were at South Dakota State University! The second highlight was watching one of our players, Nate Wolters, drafted into the NBA last year!

What tips can you provide to other coaches wives?
I have been very blessed at the different schools we've been at to be surrounded by other amazing coaches wives/significant others! My advice is to plan fun events together when your husband/significant other is on the road! We've had a lot of fun get-togethers with the wives at the University of South Dakota: pool outings, play dates with our kids, dinners to watch the away games together, and even took the kids to Disney Live last month! It definitely makes the time fun when our husbands are away!

 Andrea Hansen
It Works! Global
www.justwrapitwithaj.com


 Thank you so much to Andrea for submitting an A-Game Attire post geared to little girls! See ladies, this whole getting dressed for games is not only for us! Now, I just need a feature with an all-boy family. Oh, don't you worry, that post is coming in 2015!

It has been so nice connecting and re-connecting with basketball coach's wives from all over. Like Andrea shared, she is originally from Moorhead, MN which neighbors Fargo, ND. We actually met one time at a restaurant when she was visiting family, and of course, our husbands are friends because of their Dakota connection!

If you or are a friend is interested in being featured, please Contact Me for additional information!

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment