December 15, 2014

MAC Mania Monday Week 6

Happy Monday!

I was out of town this weekend - off to Madison, WI to visit with my in-laws and am anticipating that this will be one doozy of a week. If you follow Ohio MBB then you know we are heading off to Hawaii for the Diamond Head Classic. I have been packing, or setting items aside, for some time, but I need about another 3 days before I will be ready to head off once again. And, I will not getting those extra days!!!

Anyways, let's see how our MAC Men teams are doing thus far in the season!


WEST
EAST
University
Record
University
Record
Ball State
4-3
Akron
7-3
Central Michigan
8-1
Bowling Green
7-2
Eastern Michigan
8-1
Buffalo
6-2
Northern Illinois
4-3
Kent State
6-2
Toledo
6-4
Miami
2-8
Western Michigan
8-3
Ohio
4-3

* Includes Exhibition game

Watch-Worthy Games of the Week
Correction from last week - Akron plays NDSU this week on 12/16/2014
Kent State too plays NDSU on 12/21/2014 -- Go Bison

Previous MAC Mania Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment