December 4, 2014

When Down....

It's Thursday, cold outside and my Basgers lost last night to Duke! I was just certain I would wake-up in the middle of the night to reach for my phone to see the good news! Well, I was wrong, and I am not so happy about it.

You know what I enjoy most when in a bummer mood?

Shopping...

And, I have just the product for you!



Younique cosmetics uplift, empower, validate and celebrate your unique qualities. Their line of cosmetics allows you to look and feel beautiful inside and out. Younique cosmetics contain high quality ingredients without unnecessary fillers. They currently offer cosmetics for your eyes, lips and face. Plus handy application tools, cosmetic collections and price saving product sets.

Head on over to my online store to purchase some of your own make-up. many of the products make great stocking stuffers!

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment