May 2, 2014

Fitness Fashion: Nike Edition

TGIF!!!!! Well, I am back in Toledo and excited that things are coming together for Team Kemp in Athens.

While in Athens, I did swim in the hotel pool, ride the bicycle in the hotel gym, and take Prince on many walks throughout the day; however, overall, I tried to keep my activity pretty low-intensity. I am beyond happy to be home where I can cook all my meals and return to my workouts!

Today I thought it would be fun to do a little Nike window shopping. All of the apparel that I wore for the Glass City Marathon was Nike besides my socks and running shoes. I have to say, Nike is one of my favorite workout brands.

Because I am girly and like pink/purple, I figured I would pick a few outfits and accessories with a Spring-time theme.

Happy Shopping!

Fitness Fashion: Nike Edition




Question of the Day: Do you think I am too old to wear the spandex shorts? I love the sports bra + shorts combo, but have been hesitant to pull the trigger. I would wear the shirt over! I don't do bare midriffs any more! 

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment