September 3, 2014

Cats Out of the Bag! 2014 Ohio University MBB Schedule Has Been Released

The 2014-15 Ohio University Men's Basketball Schedule has been released to the public! Are you excited? Ha, probably not as much as I. If you would like to check it out, you can find it on the university athletic's website, or just press HERE.

You want to know why I am really excited?

I am truly excited because I have purchased lots of new Ohio gear, and I am quite giddy for the games! I already had a good amount of green attire from our time at NDSU, but I did find some reason to purchase lots of good things especially with all the sales at ShopBop, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, good ol' Target, and a few Athens finds! 



And of course there is the need for additional accessories. This past weekend Coach Kemp and I did a lot of good shopping in Columbus. I am temporarily placing myself on purchasing restrictions - for anything green & white.

Don't judge my photography skills. I have asked for a nice camera for my birthday, as the I-phone is simply not cutting it any longer.

It is my plans to share my Game Day attire for all the home games that I attend, and any away games that I decide to jump on the bus for :). 

Go Bobcats!

Michelyn

Currently seeking any college football or basketball wives/fiances/girlfriends that would like to be featured. Please contact me at michelyncynthia@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment