September 23, 2014

Weekend with Rufus!


Saturday was the first home game for Ohio University! The MBB had their first tailgate of the season, and had special visitors - basketball alumni. It was nice meeting all the former players and their families - we hope to see them at games this season!! 

I was a little excited about my role for Saturday home games - party planner aficionado. Haha, I'm not sure if I would give myself that much credit, but it was fun shopping for green and white goodies. Ohio Managers, the best I've had the pleasure working with, were all gems following my requests and directions for setting everything up. 


Here are a few close-ups from my iPhone. I have requested a photographer for this coming Saturday since obviously my degrees aren't sufficient when it comes to the photography department. (Pretty sure my request will not be granted, lol. ). I too was being overly social, visiting with people that I neglected to take additional pictures before the team got their grub on! 


Kelsey McKinley, David's wife, made the yummiest cake pops. They can be seen in the middle of the table, below. 




Most of the goodies were purchased through Amazon. After I went to the Athens Farmers Market on Saturday morning, I made a quick stop to the Starbucks at Kroeger and then to the Dollar Store. Glad I decided to do that because I scored the cute, green miniature plant pots which I used to hold some of the additional candy.

Now that I have an idea of what I'm working with I will provide more details about the tailgating decorating for next week. 


Top: College Bookstore (Court Street)
Shorts: ShopBop

Question of the Day: Did your team win or lose this past weekend? 

Michelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment