September 13, 2014

Whole 30 Food Diary Week 2

Week 2 in the Whole 30 Challenge did not go as stellar as I would have liked. I did not completely fall off the wagon, but I hoped to adhere to the guidelines a little better than I did.

I believe on three occasions I had one of my beloved Quest bars. You can my full review of all 16 bars, HERE. Now, I do not think that a few Quest bars is the worst thing, but it's not really on the Whole 30 plan.

And you remember my desires to ween myself of morning cup of joe! Yeah, I was successful on Sunday morning! Work has been extremely stressful, and I am not sure why my iced coffee is so darn good that I am not ready to kick the habit. Like I said, I had tried plain coconut milk, but I much prefer the SoDelicious coconut creamer.

So let's see what Team Kemp ate this week. Again, the following food is not specific the breakfast, lunch, or dinner; simply food in your tummy!

Steamed Asparagus & Sweet Potato with Justin's Almond Butter and raw almonds

Two-egg Scramble, Applegate Farm Sausages, Avocado & Spinach Salad with Tomatoes

Mediterranean Rub Grilled Chicken with Steamed Broccoli 

Salt + Pepper Grilled Chicken, Green Beans with Bacon And Potatoes (Olive Oil & Seasoning)

Breakfast Scramble (Onions, Spinach, & Tomatoes), Applegate Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes & Watermelon

Turkey & Spinach Sweet Potato Hash

3 Egg Omelette, Bacon, Spinach with Salsa And Potatoes

Omelette with Onions and Squash with Mushrooms And Organic Raspberries

Curry Tilapia, Steamed Broccoli And Sweet Potato (Same as Above)

Turkey Mish-mash (with Tomatoes, Carrots & Squash)

I too frequented a local Mediterranean restaurant, Salaam, on two occasions this week - once for lunch and other time for dinner. I did not take pictures as the first time I went for a lunch with a newly acquainted friend in Athens, and did not want to seem "strange" taking a picture of my food! For lunch I ordered their house salad with shawarma; and then on Friday with Coach Kemp I ordered their chicken kabobs with no rice, and extra veggies.

Athens Farmers Market Goods 9/13/2014








Week 1: Whole 30 Food Diary

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment