May 27, 2015

Bump Watch: Week 35

(Sorry for the horrible picture with little to no light.)


How Far Along:: 35
 
Size of Baby:: Little Miss Kemp is the size of a coconut. (I think she is longer than that, lol!)

Gender:: Baby Girl!

Stretch Marks::
In the clear.

Sleep:: 8-9 hours/night with multiple trips to the bathroom! I also have been waking up every day at 4:00am for about 30mins-1hr. I peruse IG and Facebook, and then am able to fall back to sleep. It is kind of weird, but happens every single day!

Fit Pregnancy:: Got to be a little honest. I am getting terribly antsy with only my resistance band exercises! It too has been challenging to find the desire to do them daily. I love the treadmill but my resistance band exercises have been slacking. I am ready to throw around some real weight!

Cravings::
Coach made pineapple sorbet, and its pretty delicious. Can't believe it is only fresh pineapple & sugar. Have you ever looked at the ingredient list on your supermarket's sorbets? Crazy!

Symptoms::
Little Miss Kemp is steadily moving south! I now can tell because my stomach "rests" on my legs when sitting. Previously I did not "feel" my stomach because it was higher. Not sure if that is a symptom, just something that I have noticed.

Belly Button In or Out::
Same - in with a small portion sticking out!

Movement::All-of-the-time!


Looking Forward To:: We have an ultra-sound tomorrow! They will "predict" her weight & length! Can't wait to "see" her on the big screen!


Michelyn Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're almost there!! Goes by fast doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either.... And I know once she gets here time will speed by too!

      Delete