May 18, 2015

Round Robin

Monday Blues has arrived! I know, it is not my favorite day of the week either, but let's try to make it better by starting out with a workout!

Now this workout is good for when you want to get in a workout and do something else like read a book, watch a tv show, or talk on the phone!

I am the queen of multitasking. Last week I did this workout while reading "Where'd You Go Bernadette" for the Beauty Blogger Book Club! I did each exercise while reading two pages of the book. After one whole round, my break was an additional two pages. I repeated this 4 times!

If you so desired you could place a time limit for each exercise if you wanted to get technical. I would consider myself a moderate-quick reader, so two pages was maybe 1-2 minute(s)/exercise.If you are an avid tv watcher, this would be a good exercise to complete during commercials. You could complete one exercise per commercial (10-30 seconds).

Michelyn Cynthia

Questions of the Day: What strategies are effective for you at getting lots done during the day? Do you multitask? What tips can you share?

5 comments:

  1. I like this workout, and the fact that you can do it at home. It's been harder and harder for me to get a workout in on the weekends, but this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can multi-task & do this workout :)

      Delete
  2. This is a good idea! And to answer your question of the day, I've discovered an app called "Do!" and it is wonderful! You can sort stuff by priority, family members, etc. It's helped me tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh! I am going to look into that App, thanks!

      Delete