January 2, 2015

Beauty Blogger Book Club

Happy New Year's Beauties! I have started yet a new series for you in 2015 - the Beauty Blogger Book Club!

After graduate school, I dived into reading for pleasure which was so pleasurable given five years of scholarly reading consuming my life. During that time, I honestly could not pick up a book for pleasure without my eyes crossing! I know, it is horrible to admit, but honest to goodness truth. Instead, I read many magazines and blogs for pleasure.

Well, it has been two years since I received my doctorate, and I have read many books for pleasure but I still desire to read even more books.

So what better way to accomplish this goal than to start a blogger book club!?!

I have recently teamed up with two of my blogger friends, If You Give a Girl A Ring and All Dressed Up in Love to launch this new series.

For our inaugural book I have chosen, "A Mad, Wicked Folly" by Sharon Biggs Walter.

If you are a blogger, and are interested in joining our book club, please Contact Me to learn more. If you do not write a blog that is ok, because you can still join in on the fun!

Each month, one of the Beauty Blogger Book Club (BBBC) members will chose a book for the Club to read. At the beginning of the following month,we will each write a book report/summary for our readers to enjoy and share the book for the following month!

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment