January 26, 2015

MAC Mania Week 12

Only 6 more weeks of MAC regular season games, which amounts to another 12 games for our teams! I was thinking, wow, we are heading down to the home stretch but then when I learned there are 12 more games to play!?! Already folks, 12 games is a lot of hoops to play and there have been a number of nail biters and upsets thus far. We, the Ohio MBB just had one for ourselves on Saturday!


I know, I have been keeping this weekly update so non-bias UNTIL today! Did you really think I would last the whole series without one or two plugs?!?

Let's see how the team's are doing overall... (I am considering adding a column for MAC conference play since that is what will determine the MAC Tournament in March.)


WEST
EAST
University
Record
University
Record
Ball State
7-10
Akron
14-6
Central Michigan
15-3
Bowling Green
13-5
Eastern Michigan
12-7
Buffalo
13-6
Northern Illinois
9-9
Kent State
14-5
Toledo
12-8
Miami
7-13
Western Michigan
12-6
Ohio
8-10

* Includes Exhibition game


Week1     Week 6     Week 11
Week 2    Week 7
Week 3    Week 8
Week 4    Week 9
Week 5    Week 10

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment