January 12, 2015

MAC Mania Week 10

Did everyone survive that hell of a week called Winter Storm Hektor!

I am complaining even though we now reside in southeast Ohio where their extreme winter storms are more like a typical snowy day in Fargo, and even Madison. I swear my blood has thinned in the two years since we moved from Fargo. I can no longer even fathom running outdoors if it is below 20-25 degrees, where I previously could handle running in 0 degree weather. Lately, I have been using the "I am pregnant" excuse for not desiring being in the cold. Hey, I figure most people will accept that one for now!

We are almost to the half-way point in the MAC season, but still in the infancy of MAC conference play. How is your team fairing?


WEST
EAST
University
Record
University
Record
Ball State
7-6
Akron
11-5
Central Michigan
12-2
Bowling Green
11-3
Eastern Michigan
11-4
Buffalo
11-4
Northern Illinois
8-6
Kent State
10-5
Toledo
10-6
Miami
6-10
Western Michigan
9-5
Ohio
6-8

* Includes Exhibition game



Week 1     Week 5     Week 9
Week 2     Week 6
Week 3     Week 7
Week 4     Week 8

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment