January 5, 2015

MAC Mania Week 9

It's the first Monday of the New Year, and I am back-to-work! Booo...

I took a few days off from working out, and am planning to do a 5:00pm class today. How have your resolutions started out this new year? I did not make any fitness goals, but am always aiming to eat a more well-balanced and clean diet.

So remember my debut of the Beauty Blogger Book Club? Welp, I read the first book in three days! Are you reading it too?

Ok, let's see how the MAC team's are fairing, especially since MAC regular season play begins this week!

WEST
EAST
University
Record
University
Record
Ball State
5-6
Akron
10-4
Central Michigan
11-1
Bowling Green
9-3
Eastern Michigan
11-2
Buffalo
10-3
Northern Illinois
7-5
Kent State
9-4
Toledo
9-5
Miami
4-9
Western Michigan
8-4
Ohio
6-6

* Includes Exhibition game


Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment