February 25, 2015

Green Fever vs. BGSU

Last night's Green Fever left all the Ohio Bobcat fans with well, a cold - a general sense of feeling unwell.

I knew this was going to be a tough home game given the game played at BGSU. Sure, there were stretches when I thought we would make a come-back but they never completely made way.

It seems like not only has this winter season been tough on Athens, but also the men's basketball season.

Now, the opposite can be said of our women's team who faces Buffalo tonight in the Convocation Center to clinch the MAC East title! Wishing them much luck tonight!

With winter vortex and my lack of planning these days, my A-Game Attire pictures are lacking scenery. We took these pictures after the game, despite the loss!




My back is blocking the '&' symbol on this wall!
 

Cardigan: Brochu Walker via Nordstrom Rack (old)
Tank: Target
Jeans: Joe's (Maternity); Nordstrom (Non-maternity)
Necklace:Target (Old)
Booties: Matiko via ShopBop (Old)
Purse: Louis Vuitton

Michelyn Cynthia

3 comments:

  1. Love your cardigan! I'll bet it's hard to find lots of cute items in that green… that's how I feel about bright purple

    ReplyDelete