February 11, 2015

Bump Watch: Week 20




How Far Along:: 20 weeks

Size of Baby:: Miss Kemp is the size of a banana! But, this tummy is looking large, and in charge - holy molly!

Gender:: Girl!

Stretch Marks:: In the clear thus far!

Sleep:: Great! Perfecting the side sleep position with a pillow in-between my knees.

Exercise:: Going great; while in Tampa I have been joining my friends at BodFit Urban Fitness Studio! Such a great workout, always varied and sure to keep you sweaty! Ty also does a fabulous job of modifying and/or providing alternative exercises for his pregnant members! In each class that I have attended there has been at least one other pregnant chick! Ha, I just scan for the bump and stand close to her!

Cravings:: Anything sweet, but that not any different than before I was pregnant. Indulging in all my healthy favorites!

Miss Anything:: My flat stomach :)

Symptoms:: Between weeks 18 and 19, I experienced bloat, discomfort and constant feelings of being stuffed. Well, I think those symptoms were foreshadowing the large amount of growth that I have experienced in the last week. I am currently 20weeks 4days and already feel much larger than the picture which was taken on Saturday.

I am happy to report that I am feeling good, again...

Belly Button In or Out:: In

Movement:: Yes! Now others can feel the kicks and movement, not just myself. :)

Looking Forward to:: Doctor's appointment next Tuesday. I just look forward to hearing her heart beat.

On My Mind:CRAZY drivers... more on that tomorrow!

Best Moment of the Week:: Trip to Tampa! All fabulous, couldn't pick just one moment!

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment