February 3, 2015

On Not Being A Planner

Did a quick Google search for tips and tricks on Not Being A Planner... Guess who came up with no applicable queries? I thought Google was the source for all inquiries one should ever ponder, obviously that assumption is not valid.

How does one become less of a planner? I mean let's be honest, a planner cannot truly stop planning all together. So, how does one lessen this tendency?



Oh, did you think I had the answer to this question?

Yea, I think not, hence the reason why I did a Google search. Oh, and just so you know, I too looked on Pinterest :)

All kidding aside, I am working on becoming less of a planner; while, Coach is strengthening and honing his skills and abilities in these areas. Too bad we can't just switch brains because this whole post would be irrelevant.

In my opinion, a planner can't simply stop planning, but they can control the amount of planning and how far out. My new rules in life is to only think and plan out things 3-4 months ahead. You may think that is still far ahead, but for a person who typically likes to think 6months - 1 year; I am making strides.

What do you think of this idea?

I too have been trying to think of several, positive foreseeable options as part of my plan. I figure this will ease/subdue some of my anxiety when things do not pan out exactly as I desire. 

Lastly, at times you just have to let go and let God!


Question of the Day: What tips do you have for easing up with my tendency to plan?

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment