March 12, 2015

Championship Week Continues

Ten years ago, I would have never imagined that I would have so much interest in college basketball. Sure, I was a high school cheerleader and my father is a former professional athlete but this lady grew up all girl!

Now, I did play one season of volleyball in middle school to my mother's dismay, that's another blog post, lol....

And when Coach and I got serious for the second time (you can read about that HERE), I was first mostly interested in the cheerleaders/dance team and the attire of the coaching staff! Now, not much has changed from those interests, but now I actually do watch college basketball games because I choose to, not merely because I 'married' into the game!

Besides Christmas and the holiday season, March Madness is a very special time in our household. Unfortunately, the Bobcats season has come to an end, but I am enthusiastically cheering for so many other teams!

Yesterday I cried not once, but twice, while reading these two articles about NDSU's recent win!

North Dakota State earns NCAA bid with Summit League title
Bison accomplish what no one, including coach Richman, expected

Then last night Coach and I re-watched the last 10 minutes of the Bison win, and I got misty eyed! Coach Kemp is seriously concerned about my future. He asked if I plan to do the 'ugly cry' when we fianlly go dancing!

Did you see my response when I was crowned Miss Wiscosnin USA?

I promised that I will wear my Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, which is water resistant, and hope the camera never pans in my direction!

Ok, enough about my crying fits, let's see who else is going DANCING!!


Conference
March Conference Play
Conference
March Conference Play
American East
4th – 14th
MAC
11th – 14th
American
12th – 15th
MEAC
9th – 14th
Atlantic 10
10th – 15th
Missouri Valley
Northern Iowa
ACC
10th – 14th
Mountain West
11th – 14th
Atlantic Sun
North Florida
Northeast
Robert Morris
Big 12
11th – 14th
Ohio Valley
Belmont
Big East
11th – 14th
PAC-12
11th – 14th
Big Sky
12th – 14th
Patriot League
Lafayette
Sig South
Coastal Carolina
SEC
11th -15th
Big Ten
11th – 15th
Southern
Wofford
Big West
12th – 14th
Southland
11th – 15th
Colonial
Northeastern Huskies
SWAC
10th – 14th
Conference USA
11th -14th
Summit League
North Dakota State
Horizon
Valparaiso
Sun Belt
12th – 15th
Ivy League
14th
West Coast
Gonzaga
MAAC
Manhattan
WAC
11th – 14th

Many tickets will be punched this coming Saturday & Sunday! This coach's wife did not plan well, as Coach and I will be at a Lamaze Class on both days until 4pm! I already predict that Coach's phone will be glued to Twitter!

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment