March 23, 2015

A-Game Attire 2014-15 Season In Review

Though the college/high school men's  basketball season has not officially ended, I wanted to take a moment to thank the five coach's wives that participated in my A-Game Attire feature series for the 2014-15 season!
Most of these women are strangers in many respects, though I do feel a connection because of the shared life experiences that are the norm in our lives.  Of course I loved all of their game-day attires, learning about their respective schools, and how they met their significant others; but the recommendations that they all shared on living as a coach's wife were my most cherished aspect of each feature!

Without furtherado, let me re-introduce you to my starting 5 for the 2014-15 season:

Point Guard - Danyelle Musselman

Shooting Guard - Andrea Hansen


Small Forward - Lisa Compton

Power Forward - Ashley Pittman

Center - Amber Tysl

If you have not done so already, please head on over to each of these ladies' feature posts! Danyelle, Lisa, and Amber have blogs of their own which I do hope you follow! Andrea and Ashley have personal businesses/professions that they discussed on their features, and they be be able to help you in that regard.

As I get ready to head to Indianapolis, I am looking forward to meeting some of the women that were featured, seeing my previously acquainted coach's wives whose husbands work nationwide, and hopefully making new friends. 

Michelyn Cynthia

Question of the Day: Are you a college and/or high school coach's wife or significant other? Interested in sharing your game-day attire and style? If yes, contact me, for more information for the 2015-16 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment