March 1, 2015

Clean-Up That Diet! Week 2

Tomorrow marks another work week for most of you guys, and another week for me and Little Miss Kemp's 'cleaner' diet.

If you missed last Sunday's post, Tidying Up The Diet, then let me get you up to speed. Over the last few weeks, I had not been eating well-balanced daily meals. My gym, CrossFit SEO, started a 6-week Paleo challenge, so I decided to work on my diet on my own terms.

Week 1 went pretty well. Now, my hope to make the Double Chocolate Paleo Goey Cake was an utter fail! Not that I was unable to make the dish, but rather, that I consumed too much all of the main ingredient, chocolate chips, before even having the opportunity to prepare the dish! I can't handle chocolate chips in the house without eating them straight out of the bag or warmed with nut butter! I too had more chicken than I had originally planned, so I did not make the Paleo Taco Pie next week, it is slated for dinner tonight!

What's on the menu for this week?

Breakfast
HerbaLife Smoothie (Not Paleo or Gluten-free) 

Lunch
Scrambled Eggs with Applegate Breakfast Sausage
Roasted Veggies, Roasted Broccoli with Onion or Sautéed Mushrooms & Green Beans
1/2 Sweet Potato
Grapes

Snacks
GF Crackers, Carrots & Celery with Hummus
Cottage Cheese w/ Apple Sauce & GF Crackers
Apple w/ Nut Butter & Mixed Veggies

Dinner
Sunday & Monday: Paleo Taco Pie

Tuesday: Tilapia & Salad

Wednesday & Thursday: Sweet Potato & Sausage Soup

Friday: Coconut Crunch Chicken Strips & Salad

Saturday: Out to Dinner

Question of the Day: Do you meal plan for the week? 

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment