March 22, 2015

Meal Planning: Week 5

Happy Sunday! How are your brackets panning out? So far it seems like no one in America predicted such close games and many upsets! I guess that is why America loves March Madness!

Well, I must admit, there are many repeats this week. Not much food from our meal planning outline was consumed past Monday of last week. Now, I must say that the Paleo Pumkin Bread is pretty simple to bake and good on the taste-buds! I highly recommend mommas making this for their kiddos. They will enjoy it, oh and the hubbies too!

The Savory Chicken Casserole, also paleo, was good but not certain I will be making it any time in the future since it came up shortly after its consumption. I know, it is now an aversion to even think about that meal. Dang, kind of wish I had eaten ice cream or pizza then maybe I would never have the urge to eat one of those foods ever again, lol.

We are headed for Madison on Friday, so this meal plan will only consist of Sunday through Thursday!

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs & Paleo Pumpkin Bread with Berries

Lunch
Protein Shake & Apple with Peanut Butter

Snack
Gluten-free crackers, Celery & Hummus

Snack #2
Quest Bar

Dinner
Sunday: Paleo Asian Meatballs & Quinoa

Monday: Taco Salad

Tuesday & Wednesday: Paleo Chicken Curry & Brown Rice

Thursday: Zucchini Noodles with Ground Turkey & Tomato Pasta Sauce

Michelyn Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment