November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks




I am grateful for my family. I am so blessed to have such wonderful extended family. As my family grows, I look forward to building relationships with our new family members as well. Now, my use of "family" includes relatives as well as close friends nationwide. This life as a coach's family is not always easy but I have a fabulous support system of other coaches wives all around. I too am thankful for my girlfriends that I have befriended because of school, pageants, and blogging. It is really awesome to know you have others that want and wish you the best in all of your endeavors. But, I would not be standing here today if it were not for my loving parents, in-laws, and of course darling husband. I am ever so gracious for their support as I have followed my dreams, as I have built a family, and as we forge a legacy for our future children (and Prince).

I too am thankful for all of my blog followers. I must share that blogging has really evolved into such a fun, and note-worthy hobby for me. I look up to so many other bloggers in this business, and simply enjoy sharing my little life with the world.
  
Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment