November 18, 2014

Bat An Eye - Three Ways

Hello! Last week I announced that I became a Younique Independent Presenter, and am currently hosting my first on-line party. It has been a joy sharing my fondness for the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes, and receiving positive feedback from those ladies that have placed their orders.

What is so great is that if you are not satisfied with your order, you can return for a 100% refund! How awesome is that?!?

However, I am fairly certain that you will not want to return this product, but instead, that you will return to your computer to buy additional mascaras as gifts for your friends and family.



I have a little confession...  I really LOVED wearing false eyelashes! And when Shannon asked me if I wanted to try this mascara, I of course agreed, but just knew that the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes would not compare.

Well, I was WRONG!


But, when you compare the 2 coats of Younique verse false eyelashes, in my opinion, the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes wins by a landfall! In the above photo, I am wearing Revlon Define (D20) which are pretty natural overall (to me at least!). I too  "seal" my false eyelashes with one coat of regular mascara, so the above picture should actually say False Eyelashes + Mascara, but you get the picture.

I actually think my lashes look more voluminous and full with the Younique mascara which is absolutely crazy to me! Have you ever worn false eyelashes? Well, they are not the easiest things to maneuver and I would consider myself a pro since I have been wearing them from my competitive dance and stage performance years (way before pageantry).

Basically, the Younique mascara is a complete breeze when you compare it to applying false eyelashes. But, if you are still an avid false eyelash wearer, guess what the Fiber Lashes can do for your false eyelash game...

Holy Wowzers!

Stop what you are doing and head on over to purchase your own mascara... Hurry, the party ends in a few days and friends don't let friends miss out on events like this!

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment