November 30, 2014

Edging Past & I Don't Like It!

Last night was not my fondest as a sports fan and enthusiast. Not only did my Alma mater #1, the University of Florida, lose to in-state rival Florida State, but somehow Belmont edged past my Ohio Bobcats as well! My only saving grace is that Alma mater #2, University of Wisconsin, beat Minnesota. Lawdy, it would have been a sad and gloomy Sunday if I would have been 0-3. However, I am a competitor, and 1-2 is not sitting well with this lady!


Although the footall season is nearly over, the basketball season is still at its infancy. So much can occur in the next couple of weeks and months, so I am defintely not losing faith!

Ok, I have maybe lost faith in my dem' Florida boys! Ugh, I was really looking forward to a repeat of last year' s Final Four when Alma mater #1 and #2 were in the Final Four! Praise the lord, that I have two Alma maters to root for!


This is my favorite A-Game Attire ensemble to date! I don't know this J.Crew sweater is oh so cozy, and I have had it for years!!!


Final Score:: 81-83

Interested in the statistics for the entire game? Head on over to the Ohio Athletics website to view the Belmont vs Ohio Box score.

Sweater: J.Crew (Old); Similar
Blouse: Old Navy (Old);
Pants: Old Navy Rockstar (Old); Similar; Similar
Shoes: Matiko via ShopBop (Old); Similar
Necklace: Target
Earings: Topshop
Purse: Louis Vuitton 

I try to provide direct links to all products. When unsure, or if can't be found online, I simply provide the original source. 

Michelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment