November 2, 2014

Weekly Round-up III

Happy Sunday folks! This round-up is coming a day late since I had a very busy Saturday volunteering at CrossFit SEO's Throwdown!

But without further ado, here is some eats from last week. They were ALL absolutely delicious!

Paleo Asian Meatballs w/ Cauliflower Fried Rice

Shrimp & Veggie Frittata, Bacon & Berries


Breakfast Potatoes w/ Sausage, Onion & Parmesan Scramble

Island Shrimp (Coach Kemp's Recipe) & Pineapple Salsa


Ground Turkey Taco Salad

Sesame Ginger Salmon w/ Asian Garlic Green Beans

Coach Kemp's Coconut Glazed Chicken & Cauliflower Mash
Feel free to follow my Whole 30/Paleo Pinterest board for all of these recipes and so many more!

Weekly Workouts: October 26 - 31

Sunday
6 Miles

Monday
4 Miles

Tuesday
8min EMOM
1 snatch (@ 45)
Muscle up (I did the progression)

For Time:
15-25-35
KB swings
90-150-210
Jump Rope
My Performance:: 7:20

Wednesday
2-2-2-2
Back Squat
My Performance:: 85lbs

8min AMRAP
8 deadlift 
8 military burpees
8 pull-ups
My Performance:: 3 +10

Thursday
4 Miles

Friday
750m Row
My Performance:: 3:26

For Time
21-15-9
Power Clean (65lbs)
Ring push-ups
My Performance:: 8:15

Saturday
Rest Day (volunteered at Cf SEO Throwdown)

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment