November 22, 2014

Weekly Round-up Final Edition

I was planning to extend this series out until our trip to Hawaii in December. However, my feelings have changed over the last few weeks. I started this series when my family began our journey through the Whole 30 (week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4). Although I have really enjoyed documenting my weekly eats to you all; as it assisted with my accountability and was a good diary, it now is losing some steam!

Now, with the basketball season, my dinners and lunches are not as interesting because many days I am only feeding myself. I too am not following the Whole30 diet plan or even a strict Paleo diet. I am simply eating whole, organic, and as many local foods as possible.

I did take a few pictures of the eats from the week, but they were limited. For example, today I had eggs and bacon for breakfast; a salad for lunch; Donkey Coffee decaf coffee and trail mix for snack; and we will be having left-overs for dinner.

Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Soup & Paleo Sweet Potato Biscuits

Paleo Sweet Potato Sloppy Joes (minus the Sweet Potato) + Cottage Cheese
The Paleo Sloppy Joe recipe was a rendition of the original recipe as I accidentally purchased tomato sauce, instead of tomato paste. The Sloppy Joe dish actually reminded me more of a chili than anything, and was delicious with a dollop of cottage cheese (not pictures is the hot sauce!). 

Mini Cauliflower Pizza

Fruit-filled French Toast

Because, I have received several text messages, Facebook messages, and blog comments from those that are enjoy this series. Please feel free to follow my three main food Pinterest boards: Whole30/Paleo, Side Dishes Galore, and What's For Dinner?!? I will continue to update those boards with new recipes, and who knows, maybe this series will come back in a few months!

Weekly Workouts: November 16-22

Sunday
3.5 Miles

Monday
3 Miles

WOD
8min EMOM
8 sec. Headstand
4 Face Pull Y Progressions

3 Rounds, 25 each
Hang Power Clean
Wall Ball (14 lbs)
Kettlebell Swings (35lbs)
My Performance:: (Forgot to Log!)

Tuesday
 4 Miles

Wednesday
3 Miles

WOD
For Time:
11 TTB
5 Big Laps (with 14lb ball)
75 DU
38 Pull-ups
11 TTB
5 Big lap (with 14lb ball)
76 Up Downs
38 DB snatches (25 lbs)
My Performance:: 28:56

Thursday
OHS 3-3-3-3-
My Performance:: 80 lbs

7min AMRAP
7 Deadlift (105lbs)
7 HR Push-Up
21 Air Squats
My Performance:: 5 +14

Friday
500 m row
My Performance:: 2:21

16 Rope Climb Progressions
My Performance:: 1:41

6 Rounds (For Time):
10 hang Power Cleans with DB
6HSPU (Progression)
My Performance:: 7:40

Saturday
4.5 Miles

Previous Weekly Round-up Posts:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Question of the Day: How do you keep your diet and exercise in check? Do you keep a log of your daily food intake? Are you following an IIFYM plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment