November 9, 2014

Ready to Rumble: Ohio vs. Marietta

The Ohio Men's Basketball season has officially kicked off, and boy was there a huge turnout for this year's exhibition game verse Marietta! We had 11,108 fans in attendance and the entire Marching 110 who were very entertaining. The atmosphere at the game was one to be marveled at, and I hope we continue to see the same turnout for the remainder of the season. 

Although we won, the game was a little shakey at times! I need to reconsider wearing long shirts as the Convocation is on the warmer side, and then I was perspiring a little more than I would have liked for an exhibition. 

But, at the end of the day - a win is a win! Not so sure the coaching staff would agree, but I am just a coach's wife so I am happy!If you want to know more details about the game, then head here for the Marietta vs Ohio Box Score.

Final Score: 82-69



With the Ohio MBB commencement is a kick-off of my own -- A-Game Attire series in which I and other college and high school basketball wives showcase our team-inspired game-day apparel! 

Although I do not consider myself a fashion blogger, there is no denying the fact that I enjoy shopping and clothes, in general, also including accessories and shoes. 

My shoe department is one to be marveled at, if I do say so myself. I attribute my clothes and shoes obsession to the fact that I wore a school uniform for nearly 12 years. 


If you or a friend is a college/high school basketball wife (or significant other), please CONTACT ME if you are interested in being showcased! 

Coaches' kids are also welcome to join in on the fun!

Top:ShopBop
Jeans: NYDJ via Nordstrom Rack (on Amazon)
Boots:Steve Madden via DSW
Necklace:Purple Peridot (necklace in purple)
Bracelet: Old
Purse: Olivia + Joy via TJMaxx (in white)

 Michelyn







No comments:

Post a Comment