November 13, 2014

BBB's Bodacious Lashes Party

Hey guys! I know, it has been a few days since my last post but my day-job has been keeping me ever-so busy and exhausted at the end of the day. (Hint, hint Coach Kemp)

However, with that being said, I somehow found the idea that I need to add one more thing to my list of to-do's and became a Presenter with the Younique company! I am still trying to decide if I have completely lost it. I will not poll you on that question since I know the answer!

I was first approached by my good friend, Shannon Nelson, and wife to former Bison basketball player,  Mike Nelson, about reviewing the 3-D Fiber Lashes for the blog. Now, of course I jumped on the opportunity because I love make-up, although I desperately need a crash course on contouring, and surprisingly was pleasantly pleased with the results.


The above photo is with only ONE coat of the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes! I have seen some other Presenters showing pictures when they add 2-3 coats, and I really cannot believe how build-able this product is.

In the top photo I too am using they're Real! mascara by Benefit. I was first turned on to this mascara by my mother-in-law two years ago. At that time, I was so sold on the plumping effect of the they're Real! mascara, but it is no comparison to the 3-D Lashes! And, that mascara is $23, while the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes is $29 - yes, a few dollars more but look at the difference!

I am currently hosting a party for all of my followers, Brains Beauty & Basketball's Bodacious Lashes Party, and I highly recommend that you head on over to purchase some 3D Fiber Lashes for yourself. Heck, go ahead and get some as Christmas gifts while you are it - only 42 more days until Christmas Day!

Michelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment