November 28, 2014

Post-Turkey Sweat Out

Yesterday morning we all got up early to partake in the annual Turkey Trot hosted by the Athens Running Club! Once we returned home, I jumped on the treadmill and walked another 3 miles while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Although I am not a huge fan of walking, it was a nice break, and I am ready to pound out on the treadmill!

After eating my weight in food and probably quadruple in calories, I was ever so excited to do a home workout this afternoon. You see my gym is closed until Monday so for the next few days I will be inventing my own workouts and sharing them with you!

As you can see, this workout requires no equipment. Depending on where you live, you can even do this workout outside!

I did this workout for 6 rounds, and I am now ready for a nap!

Michelyn

1 comment: