This hi-protein apple cinnamon oatmeal is so delicious and easy. While in Tampa over the weekend, I shared the recipe with my mother and even she is a fan!
- 1/2 C Dry Oatmeal
- medium Apple
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein
- 1/2 C (or less) Almond Milk
- 1-2 Tbsp Sugar-free Apple Sauce (optional)
- Boil 1 C water and 1/2 diced apple (skin removed)
- Once water is boiling, place dry oatmeal in water and follow preparation directions
- Mix cooked oatmeal, protein powder, cinnamon, stevia/truvia, and almond milk.
- Optional: Add sugar free apple sauce
- Place additional half diced (skin removed) apple on top!
This is my 1/2 C Greek Yogurt + Greens + Mixed Berry Mix + Wow sweetener
Chopped salad with 4oz shredded chicken, 2 oz feta cheese, EVOO and vinegar dressing, plus lots of veggies!
If you have not tried a Quest Bar, then stop reading and head over to their website. They have some fun promos. You can get a 6 flavor trial box of 12 bars for only $25.99. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor is pulling at my heart strings. It has actual chunks of chocolate, and I think I have decided that I prefer it not baked which is saying a lot.
I was starving after my run, although I only logged 6 miles. Coach Kemp had prepared the taco salad essentials, I piled my plate high, and dug in. It was not until this last, tiny bite that I realized that I had forgotten to take a picture!
Going to the Dance: Championship Week Winners 3.11.2014
Horizon League: Milwaukee
Summit League: North Dakota State University
Northeast Conference: Mount Saint Mary's
West Coast Conference: Gonzaga